Monday, March 16, 2009

Hello again

For a variety of reasons, including a virus that put me out of commission for nearly two weeks, I have been "away from my blog" for some time. We are all better now, though. Here are a few shots taken during our sick days.


Baby M is growing, growing, growing! He weighed 15 pounds, 7 ounces at his 4 month well baby doctor's appointment. He's still in the 90th percentile for his height. I have started feeding him solid food as of this morning. He did a pretty good job of swallowing the rice cereal, and I think N enjoyed watching his baby brother eat his first meal in the high chair. I would post pictures, but our computer/camera connection is messed up at the moment. When it's working again I will put some on here.

Right now, N and I are listening to "Noah's Ark" and I am working on a cup of half decaf/half caffeinated coffee. We are both hoping the clouds clear up so we can go outside later this afternoon! I have cabin fever, especially after having such beautiful weather last week. The boys and I spent so much time in the yard, having picnic lunches and just playing in the sunshine. Rain, rain, go away!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad that you are feeling better and love the new pictures. Hope that rice cereal does the trick for sleeping through the night! Love you ;)