Friday, August 28, 2009

Late Summer

We've been back in our routine for a few weeks now, although if I close my eyes for a minute I can be right back on the beach...waves crashing, breeze blowing, boys playing with seashells.

Here's N playing Daddy's guitar last weekend.


And here's handsome M reading his butterfly book.


Yesterday we visited my friend Colleen and she let us watch as she cut her son's hair. This morning, I tried my hand as a hair stylist. Things went remarkably well for a first attempt, I think.






2 comments:

gs said...

oh my! great job with the haircut. it looks fantastic. :)

AV said...

Thanks! We've had a lot of screaming and crying at the hairdresser's lately so I thought it was worth a shot doing it myself. It's definitely not a perfect cut, but it'll do for a little boy, I think. :)