Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Carolina In My Mind

I had an opportunity to visit with some of my friends from Carolina yesterday and today. The first stop was at my roommate A's house. She is expecting her first baby, a boy, in June! Our friend A came by later that afternoon. N loved exploring the house and playing peek-a-boo with his newfound friends.


N and I spent the evening with my friends K & B and their little girl, M, who is about three months younger than N. N got to know the family dog and had a big time playing the piano with M.


I loved catching up with my friends - we don't get to see each other often enough! When I am with them, I enjoy reminiscing about our time together in Chapel Hill, but I am also amazed at where our adult lives have led us. God has been very good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very sweet post!