Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Kitchen Help

N has quite a collection of kitchen cupboard containers that keep him busy during the day. His favorite thing yesterday was feeding "peanuts" to his circus animal toys. We've also spent a lot of time reading some new library books and listening to music. I love the way he has begun memorizing parts of books so that he can "read" them all by himself.


It has been a very busy week for G because of all of the turmoil in the banking industry, so we are praying for our Daddy a lot! Other than that, things have been pretty normal around here. My friend babysat N for me today while I went to the doctor, and she let him take his nap at her house, too. She pretty much gave me a "mommy's afternoon out!" I treated myself to lunch at Panera and then did a little shopping all by MYSELF! :) Independence is a very precious thing these days. I feel so energized after this time on my own, and am so very grateful for my friend. God took care of me through her today.

No comments: