Monday, May 18, 2009

Potty Time

Potty training is underway here! We started yesterday. The kick-off event was a special dessert at lunchtime.

After a long nap, N wore his big boy underwear until time for bed. He did pretty well for a first-timer and was excited to use the potty. His Daddy was the one to show him how.

Today, Aunt M came over to support the potty training mission. I am ever so grateful she's here and willing to help me. I can't believe how quickly the day went by, and how many pairs of underwear we went through! I am relieved that evening is here, and N is in his diaper for the night. I just finished cleaning up, and I found one "casualty" of the day...a Bill Hybels book called Simple Steps. I think I will be investing in a dry copy as I don't believe this one can be salvaged. Now I just need to unwind a little bit before it all ramps up again tomorrow...

1 comment:

gs said...

Way to go N & A! Hang in there...