Wednesday, May 13, 2009

He's Up!

The past few weeks have been busy for us. We had another round of colds, which slowed us down for a few days...and then the boys and I spent Mother's Day weekend in Cheraw while Daddy went to Louisiana for Aunt A's college graduation. Congratulations, Aunt A!!!

Anyway, since the last post, M has learned to sit up by himself.

He loves the new opportunities to explore the world from a vertical position. In addition to sitting, he's also taken to rolling across the room to get closer to the toys or whatever else interests him. For now, just being able to nibble at his toes seems to make him pretty happy.

I am contemplating trying to potty train N before baby M gets any more mobile. My plan is to take N shopping for some "big boy" underwear and make sure I have a stash of stickers and M&M's to reward his efforts...and then get ready for the messes that are likely to become part of my daily life for a while...


I love my "handsome puppy" and "happy pumpkin" so much. It is fun to see them enjoying each other, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love it! M is so doggone cute! so is N, but i am enjoying the newest baby! :0) prayers and hugs during the potty training..i thought i would never get R trained!