Friday, June 26, 2009

New Developments

This week has been full of changes. N moved out of his crib and into a twin bed Tuesday night. So far he has done great and really seems to like it. We have been lying with him on his bed to read a book before bedtime. It was a little sad for me to realize that my baby is not so much of a baby anymore, but I am glad he is handling the transition so well.

M is officially crawling now! He made his first move forward in an attempt to get a lincoln log. There is no stopping him anymore. It has been interesting to see N's reaction, since M's primary goal is to get near N and whatever toys N is playing with.

He also likes to sit in front of the windows and look outside.


It seems like we are entering a different phase of family life with both of these changes. G and I went out for dinner last night while my parents, sister and brother-in-law babysat, and we couldn't stop talking about how quickly the baby days have gone by.

No comments: