Monday, June 8, 2009

Where did the week go?

I am trying to figure out why it has been a week since I posted anything on the blog. Last week was full. I have been spending Tuesday mornings doing a Bible study with a friend who is a new Christian. It is such a neat thing to talk with someone who has a fresh perspective on all that Christ has done for her.

We went swimming with another friend on Wednesday. M was a big fan of splashing in the water, but N was quite content to stay on the picnic bench in the shade!

I think the other highlights of the week were shopping trips. I felt brave and bold enough to actually enter Wal-Mart with the children in tow. I couldn't believe it, but we actually had a good experience. They both got tickled at something silly, and the laughter was contagious! We found this yellow blanket for baby M. He seems to like it.


Big brother N will have to show him how to make the most of it, though.


Friday's shopping trip with Aunt M involved purchasing a bed rail and large container of bubbles. We are planning to move N out of the crib soon, and around here, bubbles are a source of nearly endless fascination and giggles.


No comments: