Monday, December 7, 2009

Chocolate Crackles

It was really chilly outside this morning and both boys have colds. I think Mark is probably cutting teeth, too.

Anyway, we didn't make it out of the house before lunchtime, but I wanted to make some cookies to cheer all three of us up a little bit. We came across a very easy recipe for Chocolate Crackles that Aunt Linda had given to me several years ago. It calls for a devil's food cake mix, oil, water, eggs and powdered sugar. Nothing fancy, but that's really ideal for me when I'm letting Nathan participate.

He helped by licking a beater, and he did roll a few cookie balls in the powdered sugar.


He helped himself to this poor cookie before it went in the oven.


Mark helped by playing with the pretend food while Nathan and I did the prep work.

He got to taste one after lunch. I think he was watching Nathan eat his when I took this picture.


These were so quick and easy, and quite tasty! If you want this recipe, let me know and I'll send it your way.

No comments: