Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cookie Day


Last Friday we went back to the doctor for Mark's ears. Turns out he had another ear infection, too. He ended up getting antibiotics via shots since he's been on so many oral ones in recent weeks. After the doctor appointment, we went to the store for a few things. Among them were some deeply discounted post-Valentine's flowers. I needed those to remind me that Spring is just around the corner! We also "needed" a roll of cookie dough for some easy cookies.


Nathan helped me cut them out and decorate after his nap. He was so pleased and excited!


He and Mark enjoyed sampling the treats.



This week everyone seems to be feeling a lot better. I'm dealing with some kind of mild stomach virus, but it's not too terrible. Mama came to take care of the boys yesterday so I could have a break. She even provided dinner for last night, too, so I was really able to take it easy all day long.

Today I am making minestrone in the crockpot. The boys helped me clean upstairs and change sheets. Now I'm washing those sheets and am about to hit the couch for a little bit while they're both quiet in their rooms.

1 comment:

Iosif said...

Very nice blog and the whole family! Health will want!
Greetings and a nice weekend!