Monday, March 8, 2010

Mark Spark


Saturday was clean-up day around here. Greg and Nathan took care of the yard, and Mark and I worked on the inside a little bit. I think Mark really wished he could have been out with the big boys. He got his chance later in the afternoon. All he talks about these days is "Da-da." He LOVES, LOVES, LOVES Greg!


The weather is beautiful here today...sunny, 65 degrees, just as pleasant as can be. We did our grocery store run this morning, and the boys played outside after lunch. We'll be back out there when they wake up from naps.

We put up a new bird feeder on Friday and the kids have had fun watching the birds. There is a robin's nest in the bush right outside our kitchen window, too.

For some reason, I am making a batch of chili for dinner tonight. No particular reason; just wanted to try this easy new recipe. I am hoping it will be my last effort of the season. Bye-bye, winter weather!!!!

No comments: