Monday, October 4, 2010

Boy in a Basket


After quiet time today, Nathan climbed right into a basket of clean clothes. He said he was in there with "cuddle socks and a piece of yarn." I thought the comparison photos were amusing.


I think he was about 3 months old here - I remember putting him in the basket one cold, rainy winter night and laughing at how relaxed he looked. I love that it's a basket of his baby clothes. My, oh my, how my laundry load has grown!


He was about 1 year old in this photo, and climbed in all by himself - not sure why he wasn't happy.


And now, here we are at almost 4 years old, when he makes this strange face when asked to smile. Oh, my Nathan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cuuuute! i canNOT believe he is almost 4!

Callie said...

so cute! my boy enjoys the laundry basket too. :)