Friday, October 22, 2010

Early morning


It's Friday and we're taking it easy this morning. Mark woke up asking to wear his Thomas Train shirt. We have been building train tracks this morning.


It has been a week of sleep recovery for all of us. Afternoon naps and Zyrtec before bed seem to be helping Nathan make it through the night. Praise God for the gift of restful sleep.


I was hoping to propel myself out of bed to run this morning, but I gave in to sleep instead. I am hoping that running with Dad tomorrow morning will help me get back into my running rhythm.

We've been memorizing Philippians 4:6 this week: Don't worry about anything. Instead, pray about everything. Don't worry about sleep issues. Don't worry about difficult phases with the children. Don't worry about whether or not I do everything perfectly as a mother. Don't worry about anything. Instead, pray about everything.

Mark was watching the steam from the dryer this morning. Nathan said he wanted to go outside and run through it, so maybe we'll do that in a few minutes.

No comments: