Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Winter days & experiments


Today is another cold, wet one. I turned on Vivaldi early this morning and decided it could be an "art day." We put on our paint shirts and got busy. We started with paint brushes and ended up using fingers. I needed to clean out my craft supplies, which led to playing with yarn and various odds and ends for a nice, long time.

Here are some photos from the past few weeks...

Making noodle art - I was pleasantly surprised Mark didn't eat the noodles!



Running the Thomas Trains



On a side note, Nathan had an interesting observation about God yesterday. We were sitting at the kitchen table, about to eat lunch, and he says, "Mama, I think God has a big book of experiments up in heaven!" I bet Nathan has a whole list of questions to ask Him! He's constantly inquiring about batteries, electricity, why orange peels taste bitter, etc., etc.

No comments: