Thursday, February 3, 2011

Since last time


We had beautiful weather last weekend. We spent a good bit of time soaking up the sunshine.


I've tried hard to get the boys outside a little bit each day this week because they love being out there so much. I always liked playing outside as a child, and I still love being outdoors even in the winter.

I don't have the pictures to prove it, but this has been the week of playing with the "stomp rocket" and riding the tricycle. I have to get in the habit of grabbing the camera when we head outside!

We also had a day when we played with some leftover dry oatmeal.


I let them scoop and pour, and hide little dinosaurs in it.


They are cozy in their beds right now and I'm listening to some freezing rain come down while I wait for Greg to get home from teaching his class. It's been a good week and I'm surprised tomorrow is Friday!

1 comment:

kellybollman said...

You always have the best ideas! I love your sweet posts!