Wednesday, August 6, 2008

7 Months Pregnant!


I am feeling pregnant these days, but in a good way. The baby is moving a lot, especially in response to yummy foods like pizza and ice cream. He likes ice water, too! I'm still feeling wonderful and pretty energetic; nightime sleep is good for now.

I went to the doctor today for a check up and the glucose screening. M's heartbeat was nice and strong, and I am growing just like I should be. N was with me at the appointment, and he was very well-behaved. He "talked" on his toy telephone most of the time. We did get to leave the office between my check up and bloodwork, which was great because I ran some errands and N didn't have to sit in his stroller for a solid hour. That was a blessing, as has been this entire pregnancy.

I go back to the doctor in two weeks - hard to believe it's already time for these more frequent visits. Guess that means baby M will be here before we know it ~ we are eagerly awaiting his arrival!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're looking good, girl! Try to rest.

Anonymous said...

you are looking great! keep up the good work taking care of Baby M!