Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Daddy's Boy & Aunt M's wedding

M has really been enjoying his Daddy lately. It is so sweet to see him light up and smile when G talks to him. Last night, he "complained" through dinnertime until G picked him up and held him in his lap. They like to hang out together on the couch sometimes.


This past weekend was my sister M's wedding. Somehow, we only have two pictures from the weekend. Sorry, M! I guess we were juggling children and being matron-of-honor and groomsman instead of snapping photos. The wedding was held at this beautiful Revolutionary War-era Episcopal church in Cheraw. My sister was a beautiful and very graceful bride. She was so relaxed, too! Next week, we will be neighbors, and I can't wait.


On a personal note, I jogged about one mile this morning - my first run since I found out I was pregnant with M. I need to shake out the cobwebs, but other than that, it felt really good to be running again.

No comments: