Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

We celebrated Daddy today.


A few of my favorite things about Greg in this season of our life together are:
his patience with me and the children,
his musical gifts and how he uses them with our family,
his willingness and ability to provide detailed explanations for Nathan's questions about thermostats and other mechanical/theoretical things,
how he takes me on dates and treats me like a lady and his best friend,
how he sends me out on my own when I need a break,
his abilities as a teacher, and
his calming leadership and good sense when all is kind of wild and crazy around here.

As an added bonus, today he discovered his inner barber and gave the boys a haircut!



He did a wonderful job and saved me the trouble of carting them to the hairdresser this week. I think they look quite handsome.


Needless to say, he has taken on a new "daddy job responsibility."




No comments: