Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Lately

We have been getting used to our summer routine. Nathan went to Nanny and PopPop's house for a few days last week, so we had Mark all by himself.

He and I had a good time together taking walks, running errands, playing at the park, being silly, going out to eat with Daddy...lots of fun.


The adjustment period of having them both under the same roof again went pretty well this time. They missed each other, but they also love being the "only child" and lately they have employed some new attention-seeking tactics. Interesting, to say the least. Not too bad, though.

Today is my birthday! I am spending it with the two little boys I love most in the world. First, we celebrated with some delicious "donut muffins" that Melanie brought over last night.


Then we went to the park to swing and dig in the big sandbox. We are all covered in sand and clay, a sure sign that we had fun. We just had a short visit with Aunt Jane and then ate lunch, and now the kids are playing a bit before quiet time and nap.


A sweet day...but wait, I do smell a stinky diaper...so let me go address that before the odor begins to take over the house.

No comments: