Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Grown-ups Don't Need Mamas


Mr. Independent here says he doesn't need any help while he makes his play-doh pizza.


And he says that when he's a grown-up, he won't need a mama anymore.

Oh my. I beg to differ!

Not to make this a sappy post, but the older I get, the more I need my mama, and even my dad's mama.



The boys have been on their "wheels" ever since Christmas. One of their favorite things to do is ride down to the cul-de-sac where they can loop around unhindered.


And this one is picking up speed every day.


We usually lure our friends out to play while we're down there. These two are quite a pair.


Mark was showing off his scooter horn. Boy, could his buddies honk it like nobody's business!

1 comment:

Aunt J said...

So true. We always need our Mamas! What a great post!