Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Auntie K's Bridal Showers

My dad just sent these pictures from my sister K's bridal showers. I went to her brunch on Saturday morning and then the lingerie shower in the evening. It was great to be with K and her twin sister M, as well as their childhood friends for these fun events.

Here we are at the bridal brunch (K in the middle) - the food was delicious and we had a great time sharing our favorite memories of K.


The lingerie shower chocolate desserts were decadent! Everyone splurged and had some of everything. Don't you wish you could have had some?



The tables were decorated in purple (K's color) and brown (for chocolate, of course!)


Here's the group after we indulged and K opened all of her nightwear...


On Sunday, I had the special pleasure of assisting K as she prepared for her bridal portrait. I wish I could post the photos but that would spoil the surprise - she is going to be a stunningly beautiful bride!

No comments: