Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Giggles and Night-Night


There are times when I think I'll always be going to or from the pediatrician or CVS (N has an ear infection and started a round of antibiotics yesterday), or I'll never run errands in peace again (we hit two stores plus the post office this morning, and N was on the verge of a "meltdown" at the end).

On the other hand, I want to hold onto this season in my eighteen-month-old's life - I think about that song about keeping time in a bottle and I wish I could do just that. His laughter is contagious. He thought it was hilarious when I said "bloop" as he put his plastic rings in the box. I guess I will have to settle for these giggly photos since I haven't found a time-capturing container just yet!


He'll also lie down when we say "go night-night." Of course, he quickly says "up" and is off to play again, but it's cute when he pretends to be asleep!




No comments: