Friday, May 2, 2008

Baby On The Way


I am now fourteen weeks along in this pregnancy. I haven't really "popped" yet, but am just starting to show. I borrowed a bunch of maternity clothes from a friend this week. It's hard to believe I'll be in that wardrobe again in a month or so!

I have been
"pregnancy symptom free" other than wanting that afternoon nap - no morning sickness, no aches and pains just yet, and no food aversions. Thank the Lord for a low-maintenance pregnancy to date.

G, N and I went to the doctor for my monthly appointment this morning. We hear
d the baby's heartbeat - I could listen to that wonderful sound all day long. We also set a date for the ultrasound. It will be on afternoon of Thursday, June 5. That's just around the corner! We hope to find out if we're having a boy or a girl. Thanks for praying for our family as we eagerly await the arrival of this new addition.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, sweet momma friend! I know what you mean about listening to that sweet heartbeat all day long...like a song you just can't get out of your head, don't you agree?! I can still hear my two in the womb and watch them kicking around in my tummy on their ultrasounds. What a sweet blessing from the Lord!