Monday, June 30, 2008

Creative Pursuits, Sweet Sleep & N's New Room


We've been having fun with artwork around here lately. I've introduced N to collage as well as the wonder of washable markers!


Today I have been washing sheets. I guess N was getting sleepy and figured this was as good a place as any to try and take a nap.


We have had our eye out for a second-hand crib for a few months now. N will turn two in November and I don't think he's ready to move into a big-boy bed just yet. I found a steal on craigslist.com last week - a crib and matching glider for only $80! We still enjoy rocking N while we read books before nap and bedtime; this way we can continue a little longer.


We're planning to move N to his new room sometime in early August to give him plenty of time to adjust (and me time to ready the nursery for his baby brother!)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a GREAT deal from Craig's list!!!

AV said...

Isn't it?!? I was so excited to find it. The rocker in the picture is the one we already had for Nathan. The new one that matches the crib is even wider and will be more comfortable for nursing the baby, so it's in the nursery. Now I'm hunting for a dresser and possibly a double stroller...