Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Next Radiant Bride to Be


Don't you love the sparkle in M's eyes, and the even bigger sparkle on her ring finger? Truth be told, I knew this was coming for quite a while, ever since I was secretly consulted about a certain piece of jewelry. And yes, I kept quiet the whole time!

I was joking with M's fiancee, R, last night about who could tell the best version of the engagement story since he has a blog as well. Instead of a competition, I will just share the link to his blog so you can read all about it. Long story short, he made it a very special and romantic moment for M, and the twins were able to celebrate together, even if only for one night when K returned to Cheraw from her honeymoon before loading up for her big move out west.

I love both of you, sisters, and am thankful to have two new brothers now! N and his baby brother are sure to have loads of fun with their uncles.

No comments: