Monday, October 27, 2008

4 Days until the 30th...

Although I told myself early on I wouldn't be surprised if I made it to my due date or beyond with this pregnancy, I have to admit that I AM READY FOR BABY M TO COME INTO THE WORLD!!!

I go back to the doctor on Wednesday morning unless I've had a baby by then. I feel like I have been on a bit of a mental/emotional roller coaster because I've had some false labor, and I'm just ready to meet this little guy instead of toting him around on the inside.

N tell us that he has dreams about Baby M, and he also practices singing "Rock-a-bye Baby" quite often. I think we are all ready!

1 comment:

Katie LG said...

Hey! I've been thinking about you. Very soon you will be holding both of your sweet little boys. It will definitely be worth the wait. :)