Thursday, October 23, 2008

This is Me

My friend B posted this on her website, and I thought I take a shot at it (while I am waiting on a baby, which my Bible study leader agrees is one of the hardest things to wait for...)

I am: surrounded by God's unfailing love.


I have: two outdoor cats that don't get as much affection as they did before the baby was born!

I Dislike: aggressive dogs.

I Miss: camping in the mountains. Maybe next summer.

I Fear: failing.

I Think: I am usually right, and boy, does this cause some conflict with those I love most! :)

I Know: the love of Christ.

I have no idea: when I will go into labor, and it's killing me!

I Want: to be a contented, grateful and gracious woman one day.

I Hope: the fall weather lasts a long time.

I Feel: like I am going to pop any minute.

I Smell: a clean house, or at least a clean den.

I Crave: sweet and salty at the same time.

I Cry: very easily - when I am hurt, happy, lonely, empathetic, watching a chick flick...poor G!

I Usually: enjoy being up early in the morning.

I Search: for missing toys.

I Wonder: what the world will be like when our boys are adults.

I Regret: every moment I spend complaining or being anxious for "the next thing."

I Love: music.

I Care: about the feelings of others.

I Always: eat breakfast.

I Worry: about different things at different times...

I Am Not: an extrovert by any stretch of the imagination!

I Remember: my happy childhood.

I Believe: we should be involved in helping the hurting, in our community and around the world.

I Dance: to make my son giggle.

I Sing: all the time - today's theme song has been "Zaccheus Was a Wee Little Man."

I Don't Always: express how I truly feel.

I Argue: over silly things, and then regret it.

I Write: in journals for both of my boys. Will they want to read them one day, or is that more for girls?

I Wish: I had bought some chocolate at the store today!

I Listen: to the sound of silence when I have a chance.

I Don't Understand: football, for some reason. I can follow basketball and baseball just fine, but football just seems confusing to me.

I Can Usually Be Found: curled up under my Carolina blanket on the couch.

I Need: to get started on the pear cake.

I Forget: to clean the kettle, and it gets so gross G has to scrub it with a brillo about once a year.

I Am: my children's mom.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A - I absolutely loved reading this! And I didn't know that you kept a journal for your boys...how wonderful. I think they will definitely appreciate that when they are adults. Thanks so much for sharing!

*Praying for Baby to come SOON!*