Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A long time coming...

Our computer was sick last week, so it's been a while since my last post. It's all better now, so here we go! I am almost 37 weeks pregnant. Today's visit to the doctor was uneventful, except for the doctor's comment that "We'll see you next week, if you're still here!" I suppose the baby could come any day now, but I'm honestly not expecting him this early. I am hoping for at least another couple of weeks - I would love to make it to MeatFest at my parents' house and M's bridal tea next weekend!


We have been enjoying the beautiful fall weather. Here are a few shots we took last weekend on the front porch.


Here's our little chef hard at work in his very own kitchen! I found it at a consignment shop for about $10 this summer. We finally cleaned it up last weekend and it has been a big hit. We are making sure N practices making burgers and other good food like his Daddy!


Well, it's nearing lunchtime here so I'll be going now. Hope everyone has a great day. Go Tigers!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Stay put for now, M!