Friday, October 16, 2009

Another long night

We thought everything was going to be peaceful as both children went to bed without as much as a peep. However, around 12:30, the fun began. N cried out, then back to sleep until 2:30, when he cried out again. Finally, around 4, I got up to see what was the matter. We rocked for a few minutes. As soon as I climbed back into bed, he started screaming again. It was Daddy's turn. I heard them discussing a booger in N"s nose as part of the problem. A tummy ache was also mentioned. G laid down the law and tried to silence him till morn, but it didn't "take."

I ended up going back to him again, changing a poopy diaper, and rocking him until he got good and tired. I am not entirely convinced that an upset tummy was really the problem, since all he could talk about as I laid him back in his bed was going to Nanny and PopPop's house tomorrow (today). Hhmmm...

M, on the other hand, had a very quiet night. He is cutting another tooth and is a cranky drool machine during the day. I guess he wore himself out yesterday because he slept hard all night long. Here he is in his favorite "naughty spot."


He loves to crawl under the desk anytime I am near the computer, and even when I'm not. I guess he likes his little nook.


See the drool coming down?




No comments: