Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall Retreat

Greg took Nathan camping on Saturday night at Cane Creek Park. Nanny came up to play with baby Mark and relieve me while the "big boys" were away. I was able to take care of some shopping Saturday night, and then had a nice long run and some time by myself on Sunday morning. When Greg and Nathan got home, she sent us away for lunch on our own. THANK YOU, MAMA! I needed that more than I even knew. I feel so refreshed and relaxed, and ready for this week.

We played outside Sunday afternoon and captured some sweet smiles.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Believe me, it was pure joy to be able to help out a little bit :-)

Anonymous said...

Amanda, I read your post, and tears nearly came to my eyes...you're so fortunate to have such a good mom to come and help you out! It made me really miss having Mom nearby. And the very thought of being able to go out and spend time alone without any committments or any schedule to keep...what a pleasure! And what a sweet treat to have Greg and Nathan go camping together! I love reading about your lives up in the North :). I wish I could be there to experience more of it with you. The pictures of your boys are so good, and they are so handsome...Mark is really looking like you and your sisters, don't you think?
Love,
Monnie