Monday, April 11, 2011

Making me smile


Last Friday we practiced writing letters while Mark was napping. He did that more than usual last week since he had a cold. Nathan liked using the pencil and pencil sharpener a lot.


This afternoon's quiet time involved a good bit of bumping around in Mark's room. He finally settled down, and this is how I found him.


There has been a lot of squabbling at our house today. I'm trying to figure out how to give thanks so I don't get bogged down in it. This morning, I read Psalm 133:1 with the boys:

1How wonderful and pleasant it is
when brothers live together in harmony!

It went right over their heads, but the story of Cain and Abel that we read shortly after that rang (frighteningly) true!

1 comment:

gs said...

These pictures are making me smile too! How perfect that N was practicing letters while M was falling asleep in a drawer. Love it!