Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Harvest Hullabaloo!

Baby M is here! He was born on Friday, October 31 at 10:39 p.m. He weighed 8 pounds, 4 ounces and was 20 3/4 inches long.

He came in a hurry! My water broke at 8 p.m. while we were eating chili with our friends the Poston's. We got to the hospital by about 8:30 p.m. and my labor progressed very quickly! Before I knew it, I was holding my new baby boy.

Here I am carving the pumpkin right before all the hullabaloo began...


N enjoying the jack-o-lantern, with no idea he'll be a big brother in a few short hours...


And baby M's first photo...


I will post again later on this week (with more pictures) but for now, we just wanted to share our good news. We are rejoicing at the birth of our son, a precious gift from God!

3 comments:

Katie LG said...

Wow! Congratulations on your beautiful little boy and a super-speedy labor! If I ever decide to do it again, I will have to let you rub my belly for good luck. Haha. I have been thining about you all week. I hope things are going well. Please let me know if I can do anything for you. I will call when you've had some time to let things settle down.

Bobby said...

Congratulations on a beautiful baby boy! I am sure M is going to be a blessing to you both. I'll pray that you'll get more than just a few hours of sleep over the next month!

Bobby

Anonymous said...

i had no idea it would go that quick! lol. good for you girlie!