Sunday, November 23, 2008

Three weeks old


Much to my sleep-deprived amazement, M is 3 weeks old now! In all honesty, I am feeling pretty good, despite the disruptions in my nighttime sleep. I am making up for it by going to bed early and napping in the afternoons (tricks I learned during pregnancy.)

M is awake more during the day and asleep a lot more at night, which is a blessing. He has already slept from 7 pm to midnight for a few nights in a row, which is a great accomplishment in my motherly opinion. We have started letting him "play" in his baby gym, and he seems to like batting at the duck wind chime toy. He enjoys tummy time, can push up a little bit with his hands, and has good head control. He's one strong little guy! Here are a few photos from last week.

Falling asleep to "Lullaby and Goodnight" as played by his blue elephant toy...


In the play gym
Reading the Clifford book with Mama and big brother





2 comments:

Unknown said...

How precious! I hope some of those pictures will be coming my way - especially those sleeping ones from the very beginning. They grow up very quickly, don't they? the watercolor ponies...

Anonymous said...

love to watch your boys grow up! watching M makes me think fondly of my time with both CHR and RH when they were just newborns. (tear) :0)