Wednesday, November 5, 2008

More pictures

Here is the picture we emailed to announce M's birth. He was lying in my lap with a full tummy!

This winking shot makes us laugh.

Proud Daddy right after M was born - he did a great job coaching me through labor.

Cuddling with my new baby boy

First visitors - Aunt M and soon-to-be Uncle R

My Grandma, Aunt Jane, Dad and sister M

A quiet moment with Daddy in the hospital

And one with Mama...

N meeting baby M for the first time - it went pretty well, all things considered....a pack of peanut butter crackers and juice helped ease his pain. :) He has already given baby M a kiss and is very gentle around his baby brother.


My parents came up to take care of N while we were in the hospital, and then they stayed for a few days to help us settle in. We are so grateful for them!

Baby M with his PopPop


He loves his Nanny, too!

No comments: